Today it's been a miserable and wet day where the weather has been concerned. It's rained literally all day so we decided to do some tidying up down below instead of heading out on the river in the rain. We've had a huge tidy up down below and ordered some new bits for the galley (more info to come). I also went and bought a new stainless steel cover plate to put on the floor table base to hide the aluminium base and the screw heads. It looks a lot nicer and I secured it using double-sided tape to ensure it doesn't come off.
A Saturday written off due to horrid weather. No matter, it gives us a chance to plough through some jobs.